The rules of the HSU set out the governance arrangements of the organisation and determine the members and industries which the union can represent. In addition to the rules, the HSU has a number of policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards of governance.
The current rules of the HSU are published on the website of the Fair Work Commission along with a record of previous rule changes.
- Financial Management Policy and Procedure
- Giving and Receiving Gifts Policy
- Material Personal Interests and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Nominations/Appointments to External Boards and Committees Policy
- Document Retention and Destruction Policy
- Travel Policy
- Motor Vehicles Policy
- Terms of Reference for the National Finance Committee
- Standing Orders of National Executive and National Council